Pashmina 4( content is sample only)
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
Free Shipping on order over £30 (for UK) , £50 (for EU), £100 (for USA and others).
A glamourous colour filling into plain Pashmina shawls is what the Ombre shawl is all about. It is designed beautifully and soaked in trending shades of rich colours so that a wearer can pair these with almost all outfits.
Here is the process of making an Ombre pashmina
- A shawl is handwoven in a base colour.
- After weaving a Pashmina shawl, the plain piece with a base colour is handed over to a washer who washes it and dries it completely
- Next, Ombre, also known as gradated dyeing, is achieved by hand dipping the shawl in dye so that it gradually goes from light to dark, or from one shade to another in gradients.
- It is made sure to use those colours which are trending for the season so that your winter looks do not seem outdated.
- 100% Pashmina
- 100% Handloom & Hand embroidery
- Size ? cm x ? cm
- Made in Kashmir
- Packaging: Each piece comes with a cotton bag for carrying in handbags and easy storage at home
- Gift box available
- Care: Dry clean recommended, iron with low temperature with cloth on top
We do our best to photograph the product to show how it will appear in person, but due to the different screen resolutions, the color may varyp
- Have certificates to ensure safety & quality assurance
- Dispatch in a maximum of 1-2 business days
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing an order only
- Availability: Ships Internationally with a tracking detail