Royal Medicine Tea
Wild Mountain Tea, also known as Taiwan Native Mountain Tea, grows on the cliff of a mountain in Taiwan. The independent family farm keeps the trees for 180 year since serving Japanese Royal Family. It is located in the famous Sun Moon Lake region of Taiwan. Through five generations of family tradition, Mr. Cheng's farm produces this rare tea with its healing properties kept secret.
According to the Japanese Royal Family record and medical journal, this tea might help to:
- Anti-radiation: a relief for 3C users in WIFI, 5G,…
- As an inhibitor for Coronavirus: high theaflavin (Journal of Medical Virology/ 22nd March, 2020)
Read here for more farm story.
Cold brew tea provides more health benefits than traditionally hot brew teas. Now we sell Formosan Farms popular cold-brew tea bags. They are:
- Sustainably farmed: pesticide free, chemical free, additive free
- Environmentally packaged: PLA disposal pyramid tea bags
- Premium quality: cut from original 1-bud-2-leaf handpicked premium quality whole leaves
- Easy to carry: one pack one tea bag (net weight 2.5g each)
- Easy to cold brew: 2~4 hours with 500ml cold water only
- Over-brew issue free
- Stable post-brewing for one day in the room temperature or 3 days in the fridge
Enjoy a pure authentic taste of premium quality tea.
AWARDS 2021 OF LUXLIFE
WINNER OF FOOD & DRINK AWARDS 2021 OF LUXLIFE - MOST INNOVATIVE HEALTHY DRINKS BRAND- SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
We pride ourselves on the integrity of the in ingredients and maintaining time honoured methods. Where possible I visit the place where the ingredients originate from, to meet the farmers. it is important to connect with the people who dedicate their lives, to a challenging but a highly worthy cause. We have generated thousands of customers in the past six years (since my start as a sole trader) with more than 85% repeated purchases of our pure kombucha carefully brewed with 100% natural/ organic ingredients. I believe that my kombucha is the best on the market, my following confirms this.