Brown Sugar Bubble Taro Milk tea (珍珠奶茶) is a rich and sweet milk tea drink from Taiwan which usually has tapioca pearls added to it which are chewy starch balls infused with caramel flavour. This tea uses premium cut leaves commonly used in Oolong tea.
- Made in Taiwan
- Taro Powder, Milk, Brown Sugar Tapioca
- Ready to drink in 40 seconds
- Tapioca pearl 50g each x 4
- Milk Teabag 20g each x 4
- Paper straw x 4
1) Put one pack of tea bag into empty cup. Add 200c.c. boiling water.
2) Steep tea bag for 3-5 mins and stir (using tea spoon to press tea bag) until tea color appear.
3) Add bubble into cup (caution hot after heating) and stir.
1) Put one pack of tea bag into empty cup. Add 100c.c. boiling water.
2) Steep tea bag for 3-5 mins and stir(using tea spoon to press tea bag) until tea color appears.
3)Add bubble into cup(caution hot after heating) and stir. Add 100g ice cubes (the amount can be adjusted according to your personal preference).
Heat up instruction for bubble：
1) Microwave serving
Tear along the incision of the bag of bubble (to avoid air expansion) and heat up for 30 seconds at 700W.
2) Hot water heating
Put the complete package into boiling water and heat up for 3 minutes.
Caution HOT after heating.
- Have certificates to ensure safety & quality assurance