Ashitaba is also know as “Tomorrow Leaf”, enhancing Shen Tonics. This product comes from Taiwan a small group of organic producers, supplying domestic and international markets, mainly, in Japan.
The research has found that kombucha, or fermented tea, might relieve diabetes, heart disease, and other diseases. Fermentation process had increased the health benefits and the pleasant flavour of beverage. Quality fermented beverage product contains antioxidant and sensory as fermented ashitaba tea leaves was evaluated then compare with the original leaves.
The Chinese Qin Emperor (221-206 BC) believed it as a "forever young" medicine. It has been widely recognised to boost longevity.
According to some Japanese scholars, studies have found that Ashitaba might help to:
- Anti-cancer (by Okuyama): especially effective for lung cancer, skin cancer, and Colorectal cancer
- Anti-bacteria (by Inamori): kill the growth of Staphlocous aurenus, S. Epidemidis, gentamycin, streptomycin, etc.
- Anti-virus (by Kichiyama): cut the growth of HIV
- Anti-Gastric ulcer (by Murakam)
- Anti-infarction (by Fujita): Cerebral infarction, Myocardial infarction
- Diuretic and lower the blood pressure
Not only popular among many Japanese consumers, Ashitaba has been well known in many healthy benefits in the western societies.
AWARDS 2021 OF LUXLIFE
WINNER OF FOOD & DRINK AWARDS 2021 OF LUXLIFE - MOST INNOVATIVE HEALTHY DRINKS BRAND- SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
We pride ourselves on the integrity of the in ingredients and maintaining time honoured methods. Where possible I visit the place where the ingredients originate from, to meet the farmers. it is important to connect with the people who dedicate their lives, to a challenging but a highly worthy cause. We have generated thousands of customers in the past six years (since my start as a sole trader) with more than 85% repeated purchases of our pure kombucha carefully brewed with 100% natural/ organic ingredients. I believe that my kombucha is the best on the market, my following confirms this.